Thursday, February 09, 2006

Human racism













You make me wanna act like Alan Davies & write sex poems.
I would never talk about your pssy in a poem.
"You couldn't be easier to follow if you had TP on your shoe."

Really it's the
wrong me
all that space on the page
is gendered.
I am capable only to look on in disgust
at bad jokes.
I am not capable of crossing out all those words where the white space is.
It's more distance from describing the distances
I practically own
all the remarks you made.
Practice taking your exam
so that when you take it, you'll take nothing.
Read it over and over so that when
you read it, you read nothing.
Say something glib about something and darkness.
"Paint it black" is an emotion so it'll bounce back.
This is what happened while I was writing a sex poem
I'll try and impose my experience on this crap called language
That's what sex said.

No comments: