Tuesday, February 07, 2006

More Bodies















"The" is too comforting,
if we just start out with terrible things
we'll feel guilty and turn back and
never say the worst of it.
The party line's useful.
You should do your your own exploring.
I could always do everything else right,
why couldn't I just do everything wrong?
There's a time for tea,
is it that broken or can we maybe
just save up or wait around and buy a
new society?
I think you're trying to impress me.
This isn't Depew.
I'm impressed. I'm easy to impress.
I was worried that I knew that we should
take care of it,
of the family, is full of it the're still full of it.
I guess when I thought I told you it
didn't apply, it didn't. But it wasn't
because I didn't have the book of poems in my life.
Who wrote this great composition?
They said that everybody's tough.
I'll fix the copier.

No comments: